Arash Hadipour Niktarash says you have to be prepared during a pandemic to face challenges. The change in life and other related alterations require determination and consistency. If a family member of yours has developed Covid-19, you have to take extra precautions. It would help if you had additional practice for safeguarding your family and home from the sick individual. If anyone thinks they have developed the symptoms of Covid-19, make provisions for contacting the doctor as fast as possible. You may take the help of international authority guidelines, which would give you a safeguard.
Arash Hadipour Niktarash gives ways of managing your house for limiting the spread of the illness
As illustrated earlier, your job is to protect the other family members from contemplating the virus. Making separate provisions for the infected individual is crucial. Their isolation and quarantine are vital. Make provisions for a separate bathroom and bedroom for them if possible. Apart from this, take a quick look at the following points
• The individual must wear a mask and take care of social distancing norms. Try to maintain at least six feet of distance from the person and limit your visit to the room.
• Ensure that any shared room has convenient air circulation. Open the windows and doors if the weather allows.
• Limit the visit of outsiders in the house unless it is an emergency. Keep the pets away from the sick individual.
• Try to prevent sharing everyday household items like dishes, silverware, cups, towels, and bed sheets with the patient.
• Cultivate good habits like washing hands frequently with soap and water. In case soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. According to Arash Hadipour Niktarash, make sure that the sanitizer has 60% of alcohol.
• Everyone inside the household must avoid touching their nose, eyes, and mouth. Staying protected while taking care of the infected individual is vital.
• Individuals who are in contact with the patient must wear gloves and disposable masks all the time. Removing the protective shield requires proper care.
• First, take the gloves off and put them in a container. Clean your hands with water and soap, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Following this, remove the mask and dispose of it. Clean your hands again. Avoid reusing protective equipment like masks and gloves.
• Cleanliness of the house and laundry is vital. Use household cleaning sprays or wipes for cleaning different surfaces which people touch frequently. Doing this at least once a day is crucial. The coverings include doorknobs, tables, counters, toilet handles, faucet handles, etc.
• When handling the bedding and clothes of the patient, wear a mask and disposable gloves. Hold the items away from your body and ensure to wash your hands right away.
In conclusion the mental preparation of the family is crucial to take care of the patient. Keep in mind that Covid-19 is a contagious disease. It is a respiratory tract infection that transmits through droplets. Hence, you have to maintain a distance from the person and take care of other’s safety.