Arash Hadipour Niktarash the natural treatment methods and home remedies for treating COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease have proved beneficial. They help in managing the symptoms and also slowing down the disease progression. Studies reveal that extensive smoking leads to COPD, which affects individuals all across the globe. Around 90% of people suffering from COPD experience severe repercussions.
Arash Hadipour Niktarash highlights the effectiveness of home remedies for treating lung disease
Take a look at the home remedies, which you may find easier to reduce lung infection
• Quit smoking: first and foremost, a person suffering from this disease must quit smoking, no matter how difficult it is for them. Smoking tobacco irritates the airways inside the lungs. Obstruction and also inflammation of the airways may cause them to become narrow, making it difficult for the air to pass. COPD leads to more complications and increases the risk of mortality.
• Improve home air quality: there are certain irritants in the house, making breathing difficult for individuals with COPD. These irritants include pesticides, varnish and pains, tobacco smoke, chemical cleaning products, and dust. People may improve the quality of air inside the home
• Breathing exercise: surveys reveal that practicing breathing exercises may improve the muscles, which a person uses to breathe. It also increases their ability to do physical activity.
• Reduce stress level: COPD results in exacerbation and also sudden symptom flare-ups. Depression and anxiety may increase the risk of eruptions. When people engage in stress management strategies, it improves their health.
• Keep your weight under control: not just overweight, but also underweighted people have higher mortality risks. People who suffer from COPD must take special care to keep their weight under control, says Arash Hadipour Niktarash. Those people who are obese may experience reduced ability to exercise,
Apart from this, various supplements like vitamin D supplements, coenzyme Q10, and also creatine are useful in treating COPD.